Terms & Conditions
Your Chi Meditation Seat comes with a Love It or Your Money Back Guarantee. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery if you are not in love with your seat along with a reason why you are not enjoying your seat. Please give us the chance to resolve any issues. Your seat needs to be returned in its original package in as new condition.
Return your seat to
Chi Products Pty Ltd
59 Corymbia Place
Parkinson QLD 4115
Where your purchase is damaged during post or arrives faulty, please contact us so we can organise an exchange or refund. Please ensure you contact us within 4 days of arrival and make available clear photos of the damage. If a refund is required, this will occur within 3-4 working days to the account from which the transaction was made. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been used (due to hygiene reasons), damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been broken. All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
All postage and insurance costs are to be incurred by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and we therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Chi Products Pty Ltd is not responsible for uninsured parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Delivery and Shipping
All prices are in Australian Dollars.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). Please ensure you provide us with the correct mailing address for your seat, as we are not responsible for additional products or postage if incorrect details are given.
We will confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
We will attempt to post your goods via Courier within 1-2 working days of your order; however if goods are on back order (highly unlikely), actual postage may take a little longer and we will advise you accordingly.
You should receive your goods within usual postage guidelines of 2-6 working days. Chi Products Pty Ltd are not responsible for any loss or damages if an order is delivered late. If the courier leaves a “pick up from depot” card and you fail to collect your item within the specified time, your purchase will be returned to Chi Products Pty Ltd. Additional delivery costs will be charged for any redelivery of returned goods to Chi Products Pty Ltd.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com
Chi Products Pty Ltd uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Chi Products Pty Ltd or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Chi Products Pty Ltd.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Terms and Conditions of Entry “Yoga with Rachael Finch” promotion
- The Promoter is Chi Products Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 37611594999).
- Details of the “Yoga with Rachael Finch” prize is as follows. The winner and a companion will join Rachael Finch at a Yoga Studio in Sydney on a date to be provided by Rachael Finch after prize has been drawn. The winner and a companion will participate in a Yoga session with Rachael Finch. This is not a private class and may be conducted in a general Yoga class with other participants. Prize includes two economy return airfares from your closest capital city to Sydney, one night accommodation in a 4 star hotel or better plus buffet breakfast on one day. Total prize value is up to $2400.
- Information on prize and how to enter Chi Products Pty Ltd competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- By entering Chi Products Pty Ltd competitions, entrants accept the stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to Chi Products Pty Ltd competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- To enter Chi Products Pty Ltd competitions, entrants must join our mailing list by entering their name and email address by the close of business on the day before the specified closing date.
- Prize winners of Chi Products Pty Ltd competitions are selected at 59 Corymbia Place Parkinson QLD 4115 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by email on the following business day of selection and may be announced on Chi Products Pty Ltd website and associated website and social channels including Facebook and Instagram. The winner agrees to have a photo of them participating in the prize to be published on Chi Products Pty Ltd website and associated website and social channels including Facebook and Instagram.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions winners are selected at random.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- If any part of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants, who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- All entries become the property of Chi Products Pty Ltd. As such, Chi Products Pty Ltd is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
- The laws of all States and Territories govern Chi Products Pty Ltd competitions.
- For all travel prizes; Passports, any requisite visas, spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. The winner and any companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash and is subject to booking and flight availability. Itineraries are to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- During the entire duration of the travel prizes, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age unless otherwise stated. The winner (and his/her companion) is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.